Dublin, August 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “World Leasing Yearbook 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide that covers all of the global leasing and asset finance markets in one volume. Available in digital and hardback format, it is truly unique in its field and an indispensable resource.
The new 42nd edition includes over 50 country reviews written by leading industry players in the markets and covers all leasing sectors with basic data for each country with analyzes and projections.
Covering 364 pages, it is the essential guide to current international leasing and asset finance opportunities and provides valuable benchmark data for everyone in the field.
The new 2021 edition features the new Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. Includes data from 1999 to date. The complete Global Leasing Report which includes 12 charts and tables is ONLY available and exclusive to the World Leasing Yearbook.
The accompanying World Leasing database, which gives direct access to more than 4,000 companies and contacts from all sectors of the industry, is provided on disk, making the data easily searchable and downloadable. The database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is an invaluable networking tool for all professionals in the market.
The 2021 edition provides 364 pages of unparalleled and valuable benchmark data:
- The Global Leasing Report presents unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1999 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for the 50 countries.
- Includes over 240 tables and charts containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- A special report on how the Covid-19 crisis has helped accelerate the pace of digitization impacting the automotive asset finance and leasing markets.
- A comprehensive report on rental technology for a post-pandemic market.
- Direct processing and cloud solutions.
- Special reports on the impact of Covid-19 on the leasing sector; aircraft rental; the Cape Town Convention and the MAC Protocol and Industry 4.0.
- New country reports for the 2021 edition include Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kenya, the Philippines, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
- A comprehensive analysis of the European leasing market is provided by Leaseurope, with basic data comprising 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by customer and asset type.
- A study of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group based on its AltaLAR 100 report, providing detailed information on the size and growth of the leasing portfolio by country in the region and including an overview of the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- Product reviews of over 35 leasing and asset financing software vendors.
- The unique World Leasing database giving you direct access to over 4,000 companies and contacts in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Of which: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with the main global players
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the main strategic issues
- Benefit from an international vision
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 4,000 global contacts
Main topics covered:
- A decade of growth and resilience in the global leasing industry
- The Leasing Market Evolves As The Economy Evolves
- A look at the European leasing market in 2019 and beyond
- Latin American leasing 2019-20: diversified landscape before the pandemic
- How will Covid-19 impact the present and future of the leasing industry?
- Industry 4.0: Impact on automotive manufacturing and OEMs
- Aircraft rental: a solution for the revival of the global aviation industry
- Cape Town Convention: MAC Protocol – summary and latest developments
- Cyber insurance solutions for leasing markets
- Leasing in Africa: Professional action 2017-20
2. Information technology review
- Emerging Trends in Leasing Technology for a Post-Pandemic Market:
- Solution providers intervene
- Lead into the normal NEXT
- Automotive and retooling equipment financing
- The technical check: a new era of adaptive technology in asset finance
- Mapping the customer journey through automation
- Understanding Economic Difficulties: The Automotive Industry
- Reshaping the Leasing Industry: New Trends, Threats and Opportunities
- The acceleration of car leasing in a post-pandemic market
- STP: The catalyst for quick and easy asset financing
3. Rental software reviews
- Rental software in Europe
- Rental software in the United States
- Rental software in Asia-Pacific
4. International leasing associations
- ABEL – Association Brasileira das Empresas de Leasing
- Abu Dhabi Finance PJSC
- ACHEL, Asociacion Chilena de Leasing
- Africalease (African Leasing Federation)
- AFPA Trust
- Aircraft rental Ireland
- Alliance Location Group
- AMSOFAC – Mexican Association of Leasing, Credit and Factoring
- ASF (French Association of Financial Companies)
- Malaysian Asset Finance and Leasing Association
- ASSILEA – Associazione Italiana Leasing
- ASOBANCARIA – Colombian Banking Association
- Argentina Leasing Association
- Asociacion Espanola de Leasing y Renting (AELR)
- Association of Austrian Leasing Companies
- Association of Financial Institutions – Turkey
- Association of Greek Leasing Companies (AGLC)
- Association of Leasing Companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Association of Leasing Companies in Serbia
- Association of Leasing Companies of the Slovak Republic
- Association of Norwegian Financial Houses
- Professional Association of Financing Companies – APSF
- Swiss Association of Leasing Companies ASSL
- Association of Swedish Finance Houses (AFINA)
- Australian Financial Industry Association
- Banco de Credito del Peru – BCP
- Belgian Leasing Association
- White Rome LLP
- BNP Paribas rental solutions
- Bundesverband Deutscher Leasing-Unternehman eV
- Canadian Finance and Leasing Association
- Chailease Finance Co., Ltd.
- Credit Financing Association – Korea
- Czech Association for Leasing and Finance
- Dentons UK & Middle East LLP
- Egyptian Leasing Association
- Nigeria Equipment Rental Association
- Equipment rental and financing association
- Foundation for leasing and financing of equipment
- Estonian Leasing Association
- Financing and Leasing Association
- Finance og Leasing, the Association of Danish Finance Houses
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Hong Kong Equipment Rental Association
- Hungarian Leasing Association
- IAA Ltd Consulting
- InnoVent rental and asset management solutions
- Iranian National Leasing Association
- Japanese Leasing Association
- Latvian Donors Association
- Kenya Leasing Association
- Uzbekistan Leasing Association
- LTi technology solutions
- National Research University – Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
- NBFI & Pakistan Modaraba Association
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Leasemaatschappijen (NVL)
- NETSOL Technologies, Inc.
- ORIX Metro Leasing and Financing Company
- Polish Leasing Association
- Portuguese Association for Leasing, Factoring and Rental
- Quantitative Economic Decisions, Inc.
- Quiktrak, Inc.
- Sach Avro Limited
- Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF)
- Sofico SA
- Sopra banking software
- Susan Carol Creative
- The Alta Group – Latin America Region
- Ukrainian Union of Donors
- University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- Vedder Price, PC
- Vinod Kothari Consultants Pvt Ltd.
- VIP Apps Consulting Limited
- Westpac Institutional Bank
- Clarke Blanc Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rx3c6t